We've recently partnered with a strong grain company in Illinois that is actively searching for an experienced Grain Originator. This individual will take over a strong book of business, but will also be expected to grow their customer base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create grain marketing strategies for farmers
- Provide grain reports and information to farmers
- Buy and sell commodities
- Coordinate logistics and transportation of grain
- Build current business through cold calling and other marketing strategies
- Degree in Ag Economics, Ag Business, or related field
- 1+ year of grain origination experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with farmers
- Knowledge of grain logistics
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a stable company! This company takes pride in their family oriented atmosphere, and low turnover rate.
For more information, please contact Brent Kramer at Phone number blocked - click to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Transaction Processing (Business)