To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- James Wallen
- Phone: 407-478-0332 Ext 196
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare Support • Rancho Cordova, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Are you an experienced with the handling authorizations for outpatient and inpatient treatment and/or procedures? Have you worked with medical claims or communicated with health plan members in a call center environment? Are looking for a new opportunity with a large, well-known, managed health care provider that is VERY well known in California? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of the Referral Specialist:
- Initiate authorization requests for outpatient and inpatient services in accordance with the prior authorization guidelines
- Verify eligibility and benefits
- Answer phone queues and process faxes within established standards
- Data enters authorizations into the system
Requirements of the Referral Specialist:
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a medical or health plan environment
- Knowledgeable with medical terminology, referrals, and prior authorization requests
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment handling multiple priorities
Hours for this Referral Specialist Position:
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
Advantages of this Referral Specialist Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered for this Referral Specialist position?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.