Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Serve as the Logistics Warehouse Manager for a Base Operations Support contract in the Central Virginia area. The manager shall provide overall management of the logistics operations and oversee all planning, scheduling and quality inspections of the work performed for this effort. The manager shall demonstrate and apply highly developed interpersonal, analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills the ability to manage complex programs in a diverse and dynamic environment with short-notice tasking’s under high pressure situations.
- Ensure that all services are delivered and all tasks are performed in accordance with the SOW.
- Support other key management personnel in their responsibilities and ensure they manage in line with relevant statutory, security, environmental, health, and compliance requirements.
- Maintain a professional staff and ensure that they follow established Government training protocols, policies, directives, and procedures at all times.
- Communicate effectively with the US Government employees and departments to accomplish tasks and requirements and promote a customer friendly environment in support of operations at all levels.
- Meet the requirements SOW, delivering high quality services that align with the needs of the customer and in accordance with applicable statues and industry best management practices.
- Oversee the receiving, delivery, storage, and stock consolidation of all materials, equipment, office equipment and supplies, to include services such as copier/printer, mail and courier services, trash disposal, management/delivery/setup for temporary household services, training and conferencing setups and breakdowns, and the base bicycle management/repair services.
- Manage the logistics operations in the 85,000 square foot warehouse and external storage areas.
- Conduct, plan, and reorganize warehouse spaces based on utilization.
- Perform system manger duties using Government approved warehouse/management control systems (to manage inventory; track day-to-day usage and set re-order points for projection of future stocks).
- Ensure warehouse and annex resident
•storage areas are neat, organized, and efficient for operations.
- Coordinate with local Defense Reutilization and Marketing Offices (DRMO) or approved secured methods for disposing excess property. All disposal methods must be coordinated with Government representative.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Five (5) years management experience with 3 years of functional experience
- High School Diploma
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry trends and best practices with regards to warehouse safety, supply chain management and inventory control procedures.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment that requires handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Expert computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using MAXIMO
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
URL blocked - click to apply
Warehouse Inventory Management