To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
- Ram Tool Construction Supply Co.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Ram Tool Construction Supply • Birmingham, AL
Posted 1 month ago
Degree - High School
Admin - Clerical
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ADMINISTRATOR - Birmingham, AL Dynamic company seeks Accounts Receivable (AR) Administrator to embark on a successful career at our Corporate Headquarters in Birmingham, AL. Motivated and energetic people with a sense of urgency will have the chance to join Ram Tool Construction Supply Co., the largest family-owned distributor of specialty commercial construction supplies in the Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, and Texas. Ram Tool has a vast product line with 90,000+ unique items to sell and over 90% of deliveries made within 24 hours. The AR Administrator will be responsible for performing administrative tasks necessary for supporting AR Representatives and the AR Department. This includes processing documents, assisting with incoming and outgoing company correspondence and communicating with our branches, AR Representatives and customers. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Post customer payments to accounts
- Assist in the preparation, sorting, printing, copying, and filing of invoices, proof of deliveries, and check remittances
- Provide Sales Tax Specialist with customer information and documents
- Maintain daily log tracking customer payments
- Respond to customer requests and handle special customer invoicing requirements
- Run reports in SAP and Excel
- Contribute to the meeting and exceeding of established key performance indicators (KPI's) and other benchmarks or objectives
- Embrace LEAN initiatives to seek continuous improvements, adding value for customers, lower costs, and will improve process efficiencies
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma required
- Experience in collections or customer service preferred
- Ability to perform work with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Ability to communicate with customers in a pleasant, clear and courteous manner
- Willing to cooperate in work load of department and display initiative
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instruction
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to handle confidential information in discreet and professional manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Self-starter who takes initiative and ownership of the process
Job ID: req1149
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.