Customer Care Representative / Fond du Lac, WI
Kelly Services is currently seeking Customer Care Representatives for one of our top insurance clients in Fond du Lac, WI.
As a Customer Service Representative placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for handling inbound calls and assisting providers in a call center environment. Our client’s fast-paced, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to take career to the next level.
Pay rate: $15.50 per hour
Hours: Must be flexible to work an 8-hour shift between 7:00am-8:00pm Monday-Friday with possible Saturday shifts
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year Customer SEervice experience.
- Previous experience in fast paced environments.
- Strong work ethic is required.
- Good computer skills.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Customer Relationship Management
Hardworking And Dedicated