The Customer Care Representative responds to customers' inquiries or issues regarding the organization's products or services. Makes periodic calls to existing customers to determine satisfaction with the organization, products, and services. Determines the best method to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to the organization's policies. Responsible for order entry accuracy, which includes entering the correct product, pricing, correct method of shipment, and adequate lead time to ensure on-time delivery to the customer. This role will also work closely with internal departments to ensure that all customer orders are processed efficiently and accurately. Must be knowledgeable of the organization's policies, procedures, practices, and products.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs data entry to enter and process customer job orders, sales invoices, new customer set-up, and other relevant data.
- Coordinates and communicates with customers and other departments to effectively process job orders and ensure delivery.
- Updates and maintains order status in ERP system.
- Actively monitors inventory and open orders for customers' reorder needs.
- Provides timely resolution of customer concerns and inquiries and responds effectively; to function as a liaison between the company and customers.
- Coordinate customer/supplier visits, and customer-related programs.
- Responsible for communication and coordination with leadership to ensure customer service needs are met timely.
- Prepares and compiles statistical reports for customers and management.
- Assist in the preparation of inventory, cost analysis, and reconciliations.
- Prepares professional correspondence and memoranda, emails, and faxes, using individual initiative and as assigned.
- Answers and screens telephone calls professionally and timely; takes accurate messages with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Existing account management.
- Process purchase orders and pricing requests.
- Provide customers with product and delivery information.
- Work closely with planning/production personnel to meet customers' requirements.
- Provide accurate information regarding the availability of in-stock items.
- Recommend alternative products based on cost, availability, or specifications.
- Educate customers about terminology, features, and benefits of products to improve product-related sales and customer satisfaction.
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying/scanning, faxing, and mailing; proactively establishes and maintains a highly organized filing system.
- Performs other related duties and assists with special projects as assigned by management.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of customer service or inside sales experience in technical or manufacturing environments preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service skills that include Active Listening, Dependability, Effective Communication, Empathy, Patience, Problem Solving, Responsiveness, and Technical Knowledge for addressing customer needs and ensuring they have a good experience.
- Knowledge of ERP software, Infor Visual preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office required (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, and evaluation.
- Able to manage priorities and workflow and with strong organizational skills.
Schedule: Schedule – M-F, 8 am – 5 pm (flexible on hours
Compensation: 19.00 hr. – 28 hr. probably not much more than that. Prefer contract to hire but will go direct for the right fit
Location: 3510 E Atlanta Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85040 (32nd and Broadway)
- Standard stuff for the most part, 1st after 30th day
- 4% match 401k
- PTO 1 year 80 hours, 3 years 120 hours and 10 years 160 hours
- 9 paid holidays and 3 floating
- 200 Employees
- 60% Spanish speakers, all roles are a big plus if candidates are bilingual Spanish speakers
- Newly acquired by a larger capital investment firm looking to grow the company
- BKG No felonies and no misdemeanors with violence or theft
- Drug test 10 panel
- Newly created, will be a department of 2
- Account Management
- Active Listening
- Cost Benefit Analysis