The primary responsibility of a Heat Transfers Machine Operator is to ensure orders in the respective Production area are embellished accurately, on time and in accordance with Champion quality standards. The Heat Transfers team works together in pods performing various duties, including but not limited to operation of heat transfer equipment, order preparation, and quality assurance. This position is responsible for operating the Heat Transfer presses to the highest quality of efficiency standards.
Multiple Shifts Available:
1st Shift: 7:00am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday
2nd Shift: 3:30pm - 12:00am, Monday - Friday
Mandatory Saturday shifts are required during peak season.
- Produce jobs scheduled to pod by following established standard operating procedures.
- Communicate delays or problems that might keep a specific job from being completed.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained during production.
- Confirm orders are accurate for quantities, placement locations and garment types.
- Complete position specific training plan and engage in continuous development utilizing a developmental plan.
- Maintain clean and efficient work area.
- Assist the rest of the production team as needed.
- Provide ideas and suggestions for improvement of processes; participate in efficiency evaluations as needed.
- Maintain daily production records.
- Follow preventative maintenance procedures as outlined in the operator's manual.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Able to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously and take initiative.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to operate and excel under pressure.
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Ability to make sound and reasonable decisions
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Email: URL blocked - click to apply
Use Protective Equipment