Description About this role Your role and impact:
The Aladdin Product Group Alternatives is seeking a Full Stack Developer to grow and expand our Software Engineering team! This individual will help the growth of our private market's platform - eFront Invest. eFront, a part of BlackRock, is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the Alternative Investments industry.
Fully integrated into our Aladdin eFront Engineering Team, you will be exposed to both the technical and functional layers of our most innovative products, while acquiring a unique skillset in the fast-growing Private Equity industry, and Alternative Investments in general. You will be a part of international and agile environment, with a strong drive for technical innovation. Technologies and Concepts involved:
What will you be doing?
- C#, with Visual Studio
- .Net, VB .Net, .Net Core
- Git, Azure DevOps
- Azure Services
- Cloud-first services
- Agile (Scrum)
- Building new features, from their conception to their deployment in production.
- Handling different aspects of its SaaS product, including production monitoring and incident resolution on the cloud platform.
- Contributing to the improvement of the team methodologies (continuous integration/delivery, automated testing, best practices definition).
- Engaging with a team, full of hardworking, forward-thinking people with an outstanding innovation spirit
- Bachelor or Master' degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, or related software engineering background
- Proven experience in software development in C# and Visual Studio
- Ability to autonomously dig into an existing codebase and understand its concepts
- Interest in the functional part of the product, any knowledge about the Finance industry will be highly appreciated
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; proactive approach with ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient English, both written and spoken
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. Our hybrid work pilot
BlackRock's current hybrid work pilot is designed to help you experience the best of both worlds: the opportunity to connect with colleagues in person and the flexibility to work remotely, with greater time to focus on what's important to you. In line with local health guidance and regulations, employees are generally expected to work 3 days in the office and 2 days from home (on average) each week. For some business groups, more time may be required in the office, while greater flexibility may be in place for others. Our "One BlackRock" culture means you'll be supported to collaborate with your new colleagues while bringing your full self to work - wherever you are.
The health, safety and well-being of our people will always be our top priorities; we will continue to monitor local conditions and health advisories in making decisions about our work environments. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
- .Net Framework
- Agile Methodology
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Cloud Platform System