You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
(USA) Specialist, Systems Management (Technology)
What you'll do...
The Specialist, System Management is responsible for supporting system designs and technology rollouts.
They will serve a vital role in supporting the planning and execution of projects, responsible for coordinating drawing packages, working with design consultants and system engineers, and creating shop drawings that can go out to bid.
- Providing technical guidance and support to the project team
- Coordinating with architects, consultants, engineers, and other project stakeholders to ensure that the drawings align with project goals
- Creating shop drawings and coordinating with the security project team to ensure that they are complete and accurate before they are sent out to bid,
- Managing and maintaining the drawing files, ensuring they are up-to-date and easily accessible to the project team
- Collaborating with project managers, supervisors, and other members of the construction team to ensure that the drawings are in compliance with the project schedule and budget.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You take pride in your work
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You’re comfortable with change and quickly adapt to different work scenarios
- Leading with integrity while delivering quality results.
- You have an understanding of the life safety and security systems
- You are an effective and clear communicator
- Develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
You’ll make an impact by:
- Operate with excellence: Align on clear expectations and deliver business initiatives; anticipate and plan for on-going improvement in performance, efficiency, and subject matter expertise. Aligns ways of working with goals, objectives, and core values.
- Adapt quickly and resourcefully: Prioritize amongst competing demands and ongoing design efforts; effectively support others to meet challenges.
- Support team culture: Supports and strengthens relationships through trust and regular feedback. Foster an environment that values inclusion and diverse perspectives.
- Navigate and balance: Customer focused solutions and business/customer objectives with prioritization of safety.
- Embrace change: Sponsor or support programs and initiatives that improve adaptability and continuous learning. Actively and rapidly embraces change by experimenting and gaining buy in and support.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Risk Management, OR related field and 2 years’ experience in security, construction management, emergency management, risk management, law enforcement, fire service, OR related area OR 3 years’ experience in security, emergency management, risk management, law enforcement, fire service, or related area.
- Emergency Management, Project Management, Supervising Associates Masters: Business Administration
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Associate’s degree in Business, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field OR 1 year’s experience in logistics, supply chain, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
1106 SE 5TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6112, United States of America
- Business Administration
- Construction Management
- Criminal Justice
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g5ln48y
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.