$45000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
You'll receive top-notch benefits, a nice work space/office, and a thriving team culture in this Accounting Clerk position. Are you looking to advance your career as an Accounting Clerk with a well-known, successful organization? If you can take responsibility for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assist in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R), this job might be for you. This permanent role is for an Accounting Clerk in the Akron, Ohio, area. Don't wait to apply with Robert Half if you think you're a good fit!
- Carry out other related duties and work on special projects as assigned
- Use a variety of sources to prepare statements and reports
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Use knowledge of expenditure codes and accounting codes to accurately code documents
- File vendor invoices and disbursements and match & file A/P invoices to support accounts payable
- Reconcile discrepancies, and prepare correction documents as needed, by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts
- Manually or electronically post financial information
- Process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipts, and help with collection of past due balances to support Accounts Receivable
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
- Qualified in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Aging Reports experience
- Command of customer invoices
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Payroll systems for 100-500 employees experience
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Clerk and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Clerk
for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Data Entry
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles