Looking for an opportunity to help others?
We are hiring immediately for upcoming training class in May !
Apply today to become a Financial Services Associate at Fidelity Investments in Raleigh, NC. This temp-to-hire customer service role requires individuals with client-focused skills and knowledge to help Fidelity's customers. Work successfully for four to six months to be considered for regular full-time employment with Fidelity.
This position currently offers remote work at home to start (until it is safe to return to the regional center office) a weekly paycheck*, and; after nine weeks of paid training, the following shift schedules to start:
Monday-Friday between the hours of 12p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
*based on hours worked and submitted the week prior
Hourly rate: $17.00/hrThe Purpose of Your Role:
As a Financial Services Associate, you will be the primary point of contact for customer queries regarding their Defined Contribution retirement plans with Fidelity. Provide a high-value customer experience by taking ownership for identifying customer needs and responding in a timely manner. Engage in fulfilling work by educating and empowering customers to make more informed decisions that can help them achieve their financial dreams!Responsibilities:
The Skills You Bring:
- Completing Defined Contribution (401K) Plan training and ongoing education and learning
- Establishing rapport with customers and making them feel valued
- Answering customer queries with a professional demeanor while adhering to measurable departmental goals
- Processing transactions accurately
- Effectively utilizing and navigating internal resources to arrive at the right solution for the client (e.g. computer systems, online resources, and business partner relationships)
- Actively participating in Quality Improvement Process
- Demonstrating excellent call-handling skills, perseverance and respect with complex and non-complex calls
- Defining a problem clearly and raising concerns appropriately when necessary
- Understanding that you are "Fidelity's Voice to Our Customers"
- Engaging your proactive problem-solving skills to assist customers
- Adaptable with the flexibility to thrive in various work environments (i.e. working from home, overtime, etc.)
- Handle challenging situations and conversations - driving towards a resolution suitable for all.
- Effective questioning skills to uncover hidden customer needs.
- Ability to identify actions necessary to complete tasks and achieve results
- Effective listening and empathy skills to work with diverse customers with a wide range of challenges to achieve outcomes where everybody wins
- Learn quickly and understand information to assist with decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; work well with others
- Multi-tasking (able to talk and research at the same time)
- Being responsible and punctual
- Rare detail orientation
- Taking personal accountability for acquiring the expertise, knowledge and information to optimally resolve customer's issues
- "Of service" attitude towards others
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- One - two years of customer service experience, preferably in the financial services / benefits industry, or experience with defined contributions.
- Personal computer proficiency required: Windows Office and web-based application experience preferred.
COVID work policy
Safety is our top priority, so this role will be fully remote for the short term. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will move to our dynamic working approach. You'll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic working – post pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you’ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person – face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative .
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Complex Problem Solving