Inside Sales Team Members needed ASAP!
Are you resilient? Can you smile in the face of adversity and talk to anyone? You might be ready for a job
as an inside sales representative! Are you looking for a job that PAYS for performance and meeting
goals? Suntuity Solar is the place for you!
We offer significant growth opportunities, benefits, 401(k), paid time off, and highly competitive
commissions, bonus structures, and performance incentives.
We are seeking qualified candidates that possess the following skills and attributes:
Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. Inside sales reps will need to be able
speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and
helping communicate options for them.
Communication Skills: Inside sales reps speak to customers about a product's different features
and answer any questions they might have.
Flexibility: The call center is open from 8am-8pm; shifts are scheduled to cover heavy volume
hours; team members will be required to assist with covering various shifts.
Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a
sale will be key for this job.
Green Energy Experience: (preferred, but not required) Prior knowledge/experience with
natural resources, solar energy, energy conservation, etc.
Indicators of success:
Our Inside sales representatives work with pre-qualified, WARM sales leads. The primary function is to
schedule appointments with prospective customers who have already requested company/product
information. Our most successful Inside sales reps are friendly, well-spoken and ready to schedule that
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and
revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with
channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
THE MORE CALLS YOU MAKE, THE MORE APPOINTMENTS YOU WILL SCHEDULE… Leading to greater
opportunities for bonuses, incentives, and departmental recognition.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound warm calls and
• Understand customer needs and requirements
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and
• Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
• Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
• Perform effective online demos to prospects
• Proven inside sales experience
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
• Experience working with sales CRM
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Suntuity Solar and all its affiliate companies provide equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
- Customer Service
- Call Centers
- Revenue Growth