• Support current programs by accurately tracking and updating costs within current databases and cost models.
• Responsible for planning, administering and completing Cost/Quote tasks in support of new global commercial programs/pursuits.
• Effectively cost new product designs based on production knowledge, available benchmarks, and component history.
• Communicate with program team members as required.
• Support cost data management in current databases.
• Track capex, tooling and part costs associated with current and new programs, including changes during program development.
• Follow ECR/Quoting process in order to update cost impacts as needed.
• Chair daily round-table meetings ensuring costs are accurate and captured within customer timing requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Finance Supply Chain or related field of study.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience, preferably in automotive industry.
• Experience working with PLM and/or ERP systems.
• Strong cost estimating skills preferred, but not required.
• Experience in developing Cost Models a plus, but not required.
• Estimated 10-15% travel, flexibility with schedule to support projects as required.
• Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and strong oral/written communication skills.
• Hands-on approach and willingness to take on actions beyond the definition of the role.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills.
• Ability to utilize team concepts, along with solid organizational and problem solving skills
Strong Analysis and an analytical mindset.
Complex Problem Solving