We are currently seeking New Car Sales Representatives to join our team at our Sawgrass Auto Mall location. We sell Chevrolet, Cadillac, and Buick GMC at this location. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, award winning and well-established company that offers competitive pay, excellent benefits and professional career growth opportunities.
Ed Morse Automotive Group is known as the leader in Florida’s Auto Sales industry because we know how to train the right people. You will find that you are given the knowledge and tools necessary to succeed. We offer you a challenging career where you will have the opportunity to grow professionally through internal promotions and success incentives. We provide an industry leading paid training program, excellent benefits and competitive pay plus bonus potential.
Other responsibilities of the Representative include:
• Describing all optional equipment available for customer purchase
• Offering test drives to all prospects
• Attending product and training courses
• Keeping abreast of new products, features and accessories
• Writing complete orders and processing paperwork
• Preparing vehicles for customer pickup prior to their arrival
• Ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features and warranty
• Introducing customers to your manager and service department personnel
As a Sales Representative you must be an energetic and goal-oriented team player who is committed to providing excellence in customer service. You must be a people person with strong persuasion, negotiation and communication skills. We are looking for winners who are set on closing the deal! You must have a strong desire to make customers walk away happy and satisfied. Qualified candidates have previous experience providing exceptional customer service in the automotive industry. You must be an outgoing team player who is able to easily converse with customers, develop strong relationships and follow through with closing deals.
Other requirements of the Representative role include:
• Auto Sales experience preferred
• Steady work history and strong desire to succeed
• Basic MS Office knowledge and internet proficiency
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation, negotiation and follow through skills
• Valid Driver's license
In return for your hard work and dedication, you’ll enjoy working in a modern, state-of-the-art facility and friendly environment. The Ed Morse Automotive Group offers a competitive compensation package to include a $2000/month salary, a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, paid vacation, 401(k) and more.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Ed Morse Sawgrass Auto Mall, a division of the Ed Morse Automotive Group, one of the largest family-owned and operated dealership groups in Florida with recent expansion into Dallas, Texas. Ed Morse consists of 22 franchises at 16 locations offering 13 brands of quality new and pre-owned vehicles. To find out more, visit us at URL blocked - click to apply.