Mitchell, Genex and Coventry
With Mitchell, Genex and Coventry now one organization, we’ve dramatically expanded our ability to deliver innovative services and technologies to our customers. We’ve also seen career opportunities within our combined organization grow. Each part of our organization helps people recover after a challenging event in their lives.
Mitchell delivers trusted software and services to the property & casualty claims, collision repair and risk management industries with technology-enabled solutions that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers. Coventry offers the nation’s largest and most diverse set of provider and ancillary networks focused on improving total overall outcomes.
Together, we bring a complete set of proven capabilities for our partners who require more than one-dimensional solutions. We combine innovative technology, insightful analytics and deep expertise to help them reach their ultimate goal\u2014restoring lives.Job Description
This is a Medical Services Support position that works onsite at a clinic. This individual would responsible for working 1-3 days per week, 4-12 hours a day, depending on the clinic. The Medical Services Support role covers the Richland clinic as well as travel to Yakima and possibly Lewiston, Idaho. You would be eligible for mileage reimbursement and some travel time.
- Ensuring the clinics are ready for examinee and doctors visits. This will include preparing the clinics for the day, the charts and forms.
- Greeting examinees, explaining forms, and checking them in.
- Log in any films brought in by the claimants
- Chaperoning exams if needed
- Informing clients about no shows
- Helping schedule testing if needed by physicians
- Cleaning all exam rooms after exams and prepare for next exam
- Downloading recorders, confirming all dictation has been received and completing forms
- Contacting clients for authorizations if additional time is required by physicians and making notes in system
- Taking inventory of the clinic supplies and notifying supervisors when equipment is needed
- Picking up and purchasing food items for clinics and doctors’ lunches.
- Tracking monthly credit cards services and turning in receipts
- Providing excellent courteous service to visiting examinees and physicians at all times
- Other duties as needed or required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Basic computer experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience
- Courteous professional manner
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and flexibility should difficult situations arise
- Ability to learn new policies and procedures quickly
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to present oneself in a professional manner with regards to personal appearance and hygiene
- Team player, with a pleasing disposition and service orientation
We’re committed to supporting your ultimate well-being through our total compensation package offerings that support your health, wealth and self. These offerings include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Accounts / Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and AD&D Insurance, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, and an array of resources that encourage a lifetime of healthier living. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. The Company does not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. #GNX #LI-MP1
Attention To Detail