Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US LLC is looking for a Forklift Operator in Suwanee, GA.
Under daily supervision, responsible for accurate receiving, shipping, and processing of materials and parts. Responsible for the safe operation of forklift, clamping and cleaning equipment. Stacking and pulling merchandise to meet company standards of safety, security, and productivity.
The Essential Functions of the Position Include, but are not limited to the Following:
- Operate gas powered forklifts and clamps in an efficient and safe manner, including daily inspections of the equipment. Perform minor maintenance and adjustments. Advise management of all equipment problems and failures.
- Pulls stored materials and moves to shipping area. Packages, audits for accuracy and stages materials for shipping
- Loads outbound trucks and containers with material and audits the accuracy of the process
- Offloads and receives material from containers and trucks. Audit shipping manifest for accuracy and stores material.
- Documents information relating to the receipt, storage, and distribution of materials.
- Insure that the warehouse is clean and organized and that all safety issues are reported.
- Remain vigilant and cognizant of all potential theft or loss situations. Insures that warehouse is secure when unattended.
- Follow all CTPAT guidelines while completing work assignments and duties
- Insure that temporary or seasonal employees are performing duties as assigned.
- Performs repetitive work such as loading and offloading containers, stacking and storing materials.
The Non-essential Functions of the Position Include, but are not Limited to the Following:
- Performs other job functions as assigned.
- 3 + years of forklift clamp experience
- Previous experience in appliance or HVAC material handling
- Ability to lift 70 lbs
ABOUT MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC TRANE HVAC US
Formed in 2018, Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US (METUS) is a leading provider of ductless and VRF systems in the United States and Latin America. A 50 percent 50 percent joint venture between Ingersoll Rand plc and Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc., the company provides innovative products, systems and solutions capable of cooling and heating any application from a home to a large commercial building.
METUS is a leading marketer of Zoned Comfort Solutions® and Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) air-conditioning and heating technology. Systems sold by the joint venture include a wide variety of technologically advanced products designed to deliver superior efficiency, comfort and control.
The family of brands supported by METUS includes: Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating, Trane® / Mitsubishi Electric and American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning / Mitsubishi Electric. More information is available at [ Link removed ] .
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including 401(K).
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, domestic partnership, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, military or veteran status or other legally protected status (except when one of these criteria is a legally permissible bona fide occupational qualification).
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the Company, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Click [ Link removed ] to view the EEO is The Law Poster and the [ Link removed ] .
Applicants with a disability who need assistance with the application process may contact Human Resources by email at [ Link removed ] or by calling
- Forklift Truck
- Materials Management