To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
DXC Technology • US-State-CA
Posted 4 days ago
Applicants must possess excellent leadership, analytic and problem-solving skills and have the tenacity to discover the hard to find defects and manage them until closure. The applicant will be required to collaborate and communicate effectively in a team environment, as well as work and think independently
- Responsible for management and execution of test plans and test cases and where possible develop and execute automated test scripts to verify software functionality and adherence to business requirements.
- Lead effort in creating comprehensive test scenarios by reviewing documentation (requirements, designs, specifications, and application standards) and work with product management and development groups.
- Identify test, data and UAT requirements, plan, execute testing and report defects.
- Leverage best testing practices and tools as per industry standards with the objective of achieving maximum automated regression testing and process improvement.
- Manage and support Release Management and production issues to ensure customer satisfaction and success.
- Manage Deployment/Cutover and Readiness testing activities.
- Responsible for test project status reporting, defect tracking and risk assessments.
- Estimate, track and analyze defect metrics associated with testing activities and help identify problem areas in the application.
- Facilitate project-related testing, roll-out, and lessons learned work.
- Provide timely updates and elevate critical risks to project and management teams.
- Measure and track results.
- Responsible for Identifying and reporting issues/defects and work with development team to diagnose issues.
- Knowledge and experience in testing Web services
- Troubleshooting the issues in Webservices testing with Saop ui logs and splunk logs or any traffic monitoring tools.
- Experience in working with SOAP UI or Ready API, Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Frameworks: Test NG, Junit, Selenium, Cucumber or any other BDD frameworks
- CI/CD integration tools: Jenkins , GIT
- Defect tracking tools: Quality Center
- Experience in programming languages Java
- Database: Knowledge on SQL programming DB2 or Oracle.
- Knowledge on Jmeter, Post man, Rest Assured will be useful.
- Teams Operating models: Agile.
- Strong communications skills
- Bachelor's computer science, MIS or related experience required
- Should have minimum of 8 years’ experience including 5 or more years of manual testing experience web, backend systems and/or mobile applications and at least 3 years in leading Quality Assurance effort and teams
- Expertise in testing methodologies, test plans and test case development.
- Well versed with defect reporting process
- Experience writing and maintaining test cases and related documentation.
- Experience in automation tools like selenium web driver or similar tools
- Familiarity with RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL) and database query writing/execution
- Working experience in HealthCare industry is highly desirable