1st Shift Valve Assembly Position available in Exton!
Job Details for the 1st Shift Valve Assembly Position:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00AM-3:30PM
- Pay Rate: $14.00
- Contract to Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for the 1st Shift Valve Assembly Position:
- Lift workpieces either manually or using lifting equipment and secure workpieces into appropriate fixtures
- Inspect parts for conformity to production and quality standards.
- Lap, grind or polish seats and discs to eliminate scratches and refine surface finishes to optimize valve sealing capability
- Assemble parts according to prescribed practices, procedures and assembly drawings
- Test valves with either air or water according to testing procedures
Job Requirements for the 1st Shift Valve Assembly Position:
- High School diploma or GED
- Perform basic math
- Good mechanical aptitude and ability to reason the solution to basic day to day problems
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assemble Mechanical Component
Use Hand Tool
Use Pneumatic Tool