*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AS AN EMPLOYEE *** NO C2C *** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE ***
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
For a 3 month “Contract-to-Hire” opportunity!
Leverage your JAVA - J2EE experience to
help take your career with our Client to the
"Next Level" for 2019 and beyond!
Location: Falls Church, Virginia OR 2 other Northern Virginia locations!
Title: Java Developer
Support a suite of computer and automated software applications.
Will support a broad range of complex business systems.
This position requires a highly motivated, self-reliant team player.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop applications in a Unix/Linux and Windows VM environment to ensure performance and data availability using Full Stack Java.
- Apply required updates and patches, monitor and tune system to achieve optimum performance levels, and provide reports to support metrics collection.
- Support the Agile process using SCRUM methodology and Jira.
- Some local area travel may be required.
- 5 Years of development experience with Bachelor’s degree; OR 3 Years with Masters; OR 0 Years with PhD.
- This role will require hands on technical skills, with prior experience developing using one or more of the following technologies: Java / J2EE / Enterprise Java solutions; Java frameworks, including Spring, Struts, and Hibernate; Oracle Database technologies and/or Web Application hosting on WebLogic.
- .Experience with Agile toolsets, such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience with Agile project management methodologies, including Scrum Ability to communicate effectively with other team members.
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, self-starter and a quick learner.
- Ability to complete tasks and projects within deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong listening skills.
- Good problem solving, analytical skills.
- Experience with Atlassian toolset, including Jira, Confluence, and Bamboo.
- Certified Scrum Master and/or Certified Product Owner desired with Scrum and or Scaled Agile Framework for the enterprise SAFe experience.
-There is no per diem with this position
•There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
•MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
EMAIL: URL blocked - click to apply
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US41ALPF_BH1590148
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In a recent study, one-third of large companies predicted contingent workforce growth of 50 percent or more.* Kelly IT Resources® can help you be a part of this contingent workforce growth opportunity.
Kelly IT Resources, a specialty service of Kelly Services®, is focused exclusively on placing skilled IT professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time jobs across the gamut of IT professions, including:
- Database Development and Administration
- Digital and Internet Media
- Enterprise Systems Analysis and Integration
- Network Design and Administration
- Programming and Software Engineering
- Project Management
- Software Testing and Quality Analysis
- Technical Support
- Technical Writing
- Web Development and Administration
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year.
Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices.
Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.*According to “The Emerging New Workforce,” a 2009 report by Littler Mendelson, P.C., an employment and Labor Law solution firm.
View the full profile