*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AS AN EMPLOYEE *** NO C2C *** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE ***
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
For a 3 month “Contract-to-Hire” opportunity!
Leverage your JAVA - J2EE experience to
help take your career with our Client to the
"Next Level" for 2019 and beyond!
Location: Falls Church, Virginia OR 2 other Northern Virginia locations!
Title: Java Developer
Support a suite of computer and automated software applications.
Will support a broad range of complex business systems.
This position requires a highly motivated, self-reliant team player.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop applications in a Unix/Linux and Windows VM environment to ensure performance and data availability using Full Stack Java.
- Apply required updates and patches, monitor and tune system to achieve optimum performance levels, and provide reports to support metrics collection.
- Support the Agile process using SCRUM methodology and Jira.
- Some local area travel may be required.
- 5 Years of development experience with Bachelor’s degree; OR 3 Years with Masters; OR 0 Years with PhD.
- This role will require hands on technical skills, with prior experience developing using one or more of the following technologies: Java / J2EE / Enterprise Java solutions; Java frameworks, including Spring, Struts, and Hibernate; Oracle Database technologies and/or Web Application hosting on WebLogic.
- .Experience with Agile toolsets, such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience with Agile project management methodologies, including Scrum Ability to communicate effectively with other team members.
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, self-starter and a quick learner.
- Ability to complete tasks and projects within deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong listening skills.
- Good problem solving, analytical skills.
- Experience with Atlassian toolset, including Jira, Confluence, and Bamboo.
- Certified Scrum Master and/or Certified Product Owner desired with Scrum and or Scaled Agile Framework for the enterprise SAFe experience.
-There is no per diem with this position
•There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
•MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
EMAIL: URL blocked - click to apply
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development