The Manager of Guest Services II is responsible for all operations related to the Front Desk. The Manager of Guest Services oversees inventory and rate management in order to maximize revenues; maintains guest service standards and ensures owner and guest
• Interview, hire, train, schedule, coach, counsel, and discipline associates and perform annual Performance Evaluations.
• Responsible for efficient daily operation of Guest Services, while adhering to budget guidelines.
• Maintain adequate and accurate room inventory. Monitors availability and reservations regrets.
• Coordinates package offerings with the DOS and liaison of CVR and Spa website.
• Responsible for managing rental rates in 45-day window. Yield Manager for the property.
• Monitor compliance with Attendance and all other Bluegreen policies.
• Respond to guest questions, concerns, comments, and requests promptly, courteously and professionally.
• Manages the Medallia alerts and comments.
• Develop, implement and maintain associate incentive and reward program(s).
• Ensure that associates complete daily responsibilities and maintain the quality of guest satisfaction.
• Complete and reconcile all EOM reports as needed for financial reporting.
• Communicate effectively with all other departments, including sales and marketing.
• Monitor Accounts Receivable billing.
• Verify nightly audits to ensure all financial controls are being met.
• Monitor and code all invoices related to Guest Services operations.
• Manager on Duty shift responsibility.
• Delegate duties and responsibilities to Guest Services Supervisors when appropriate.
• Develop succession plan for the Front Office.
Associate's Degree or 2 year technical certificate.
4+ years in Hotel/Resort management required. Timeshare industry
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop
and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
Provide Logistical Support
Coach Team Members
Resort Operating Procedures