To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Head of Global Sales Strategy & Operations
ExecuNet • San Francisco, CA
Posted 1 month ago
The Head of Global Sales Operations and Strategy will oversee sales operations teams at Company to drive repeatability, predictability, and scalability. This role is responsible for Strategy, Operations, and Training and Productivity functions for our Sales teams across all roles and levels. The team conducts critical strategic, analytical, and operational projects designed to increase profit, productivity, and to accelerate seller acquisition at Company.
We are looking for a leader who has firsthand experience in data tools, platform, and strategic projects, as well as the ability to teach and lead a team of high performing individuals to execute on those workstreams in a unified and efficient manner.
You and your team will:
- Lead on high priority sales initiatives, including org structure, goal setting, quota setting, sales incentive design, market segmentation, and annual strategic planning.
- Develop and implement regular reporting of key performance metrics including forecasting, funnel analysis, and pipeline management.
- Partner with Sales and Partnership leadership teams, and finance & strategy, to build models that forecast sales revenue, profit, and ROI, during annual and quarterly planning for quota design and attainment analysis.
- Contribute to sales incentive compensation design and administration.
- Identify, scope and drive critical projects and initiatives for global sales teams, partnering with cross-functional teams across the organization, including Finance, Marketing and Product/Engineering.
- Proactively build global projects including systems and process reinforcement in Salesforce, lead generation, and implementation of new tools and processes.
- Act as the primary liaison with CRM (Salesforce) team, Sales & Marketing Engineering team, Business Intelligence and any other central data or infrastructure team that supports tools and data requirements.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of our business and develop a deep understanding of key value drivers to identify growth opportunities.
- Partner with leaders throughout Company to build business cases for potential investments. Present insights and recommendations to senior leadership, and drive the “follow through” of those recommendations to ensure smooth execution with a diverse array of cross-functional partners.
- Build a process for supporting partnership operations
- Grow and manage a high performing team
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable business recommendations and communicate complex data concepts in ways that sales leaders and the wider organization will understand.
- Proven statistical analysis and modeling experience with expertise in analytical techniques and their applications to sales and business metrics
Experience working with complex internal data management and data visualization tools and strong understanding of best practices required.
- Excellent understanding of standard business practices related to sales operations and customer acquisition processes and systems (sales cycle, lead generation, reporting, forecasting, segmentation and sales quotas).
- Experience developing complex GTM and revenue models for high growth businesses and the ability to facilitate communication with senior stakeholders around those models.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to successfully navigate and influence partners within a complex business environment.
- Strong ability to direct and handle multiple, simultaneous workstreams under deadline pressure.
- Empathetic to the daily rigor and short term demands of an acquisition organization and able to tie these to a long term, strategic initiatives.
- Experience managing a team of 6 or more.
- 10+ years of experience