Local Medical Group is seeking an experienced, full-time Supervisor of Coding (Fee for Service) to join the team in a permanent position, supporting a high-volume operation with a focus on collaboration with existing staff and partner providers to promote the continued development and improvement of care for patients in the community. Candidates aligned with the search profile will have:
- 5+ years of experience in physician coding and billing with working knowledge of CMS coding and documentation regulations as well as HCC coding experience; Medicare Advantage experience is preferred
- 2+ years of previous supervisory or leadership experience in a healthcare setting
- Active RHIA, RHIT, CRC or CPC
- Extensive knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-10, CPT, HCPCS and medical record documentation
- Ability to communicate effectively with providers and staff to educate and promote process improvement
This opportunity offers a competitive starting salary as well as full benefits plus generous annual bonus opportunities and potential relocation benefits for the right candidate.
If you are interested in learning more about this full-time Supervisor of Coding opportunity, please submit your resume by utilizing the applicant links or send directly to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Coding Supervisor to be contacted immediately.
Healthcare Support Staffing Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Business Process Improvement
Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator