To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Team Lead - Retail Processing
FlagStar Bank • Troy, MI
Posted 7 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Monitors Processors/HLA’s to maintain company set turn times and coordinates and directs daily work flow requirements; pipeline management and reporting; Ensures all Processors/HLA’s perform to company set standard productivity and best in class customer service levels.
- Mentor/coach team members; provides training; Provides direction and makes decisions based on previous experience or appropriately escalates issues as needed.
- Develops and maintains relationship/partnership with other team leaders to share/implement best practices; Develops and maintains relationship/partnership with sales and other key departments to maximize efficiency.
- Communicates to internal staff and sales verbally and in writing regarding status, issues or additional requirements for processing loans.
- Communicates industry and company changes in order to maintain team unity and comprehension.
- Adheres to all applicable compliance regulations and provides direction to fix discrepancies as needed; Review quality of loans certifying that all information is accurate and in accordance with federal and state mortgage lending regulations.
- Familiar with reading and interpreting mortgage related documentation.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Complete all required compliance training. Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- High School Diploma, GED or Foreign Equivalent required
- 3-5 years mortgage related processing experience
- Experience with automated underwriting systems (DU/LP)
- Knowledge of FHA, VA and FNMA/FHLMC policies and guidelines
- Knowledge of MDIA and RESPA disclosure requirements
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Courteous and customer service orientated; ability to effectively communicate with internal and external partners, customers and management in both verbal and written formats
- Ethically responsible, demonstrates leadership skills
- Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Office applications
- Strong listening and problem solving skills using previous experience and judgment to make decisions
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and function effectively in high paced environment
- Detail orientated and organized
- Adaptability and acceptance to change
Internal Use Only: Band H - Hourly