Whitlock has a great opportunity for an Installation Technician to join our team. The Installation Technician I position is expected to perform installation duties both on Customer Sites as well as in the Whitlock Quality Control Center. This position will also be responsible for promoting and adhering to company and industry standards for Installation, Commissioning and Quality Control to fulfill and exceed customer expectations. The Installation Technician I will be responsible for completion of assigned duties or assigned portions of projects in a timely and responsible manner. This position will provide technical support to projects as needed and plays a key part in managing customer relationships at their site by providing professional, courteous support at all times.
Whitlock is a video collaboration company that provides strategy, management, technologies and support to the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. We believe face-to-face collaboration creates stronger relationships and makes way for both business and personal success. What we give to a customer is the ability to connect, work together and share ideas with a reliable video experience. Whatever you’re trying to do, and who ever needs to join in, we’ll help you share it with the world.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have, or be willing to get your OSHA 10 safety certification
- Installation experience of 2 years in AV industry or related field
- Trade experience with fundamental skills such as measuring, calculating, handling basic hand and power tools as well as the use of ladders and scaffolding.
- Must be willing to obtain a CTS certification through Avixa.
- Previous installation experience with Audio DSP is a plus.
- Previous installation experience with Control Systems is a plus.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet)
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Team player
- Self starter, self motivated