To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sarasota, FL
- Nestlé Health Science - Pamlab
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Specialty Sales Consultant - Sarasota Territory
ALFASIGMA USA, Inc • Sarasota, FL
Posted 1 month ago
The Specialty Sales Consultant is responsible for achieving targeted sales goals within the assigned territory by promoting products' features and benefits to key stakeholders. Manages assigned territory to achieve maximum market penetration by efficiently and effectively defining and executing sales strategies with each targeted physician group. Stays current with changes or new information about products, disease states, reimbursement and account status.
- Understand and execute on ALUSA strategy and plans at the prescriber level.
- Ownership of various account types and sizes, responsible to increase account penetration/compliance rate.
- Build and execute account and territory plans/strategy leveraging financial data, past history and knowledge of account needs.
- Organize the execution of ALUSA and local strategy and account/call plans in an effective, efficient and timely manner, while delivering excellent customer value.
- Coordinate resource deployment (internal and field) and priorities in order to meet/exceed established revenue and profit goals.
- Review and analyze financial data to better understand the state of the business and achieve goals.
- Communicate key marketing messages in a logical, ethical, and effective manner conveying quantitative and qualitative value to customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with HCP's in the territory and establish relationships with pertinent medical institutions.
- Disseminate relevant product information, patient information, and samples to medical professionals.
- Represent ALUSA to selected key opinion leaders (KOLs) in order to educate on benefits of our products through the use of clinical studies and other support material.
- Increase the organization's ability to track field performance/activity and sales results by recording sales activity on a daily basis on the sales reporting systems using them for call preparation/follow-up and to record market intelligence data.
- Participate in ALUSA offered training and in national and regional medical conventions and exhibits as needed to expand product, market and scientific knowledge.
- Maintain control over territory expenses within the approved budget.
- Bachelor's degree required; life sciences preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years selling experience in pharmaceuticals or a related experience is preferred but not required.
- Overnight travel expected to be approximately 2 - 3 days per month.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Energetic, flexible, enthusiastic, self-motivated, thrives on challenge
- Able to work effectively with outside service providers
- Ability to work as a member of a cross functional team to accomplish goals
- Ability to maintain high level of ethical and compliancy standards
- Demonstrated ability to stay abreast of trends and new information in the profession
Ideal candidates to live in the areas of Sarasota and Fort Meyers.
Alfasigma USA, Inc. offers:
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Company vehicle
- Comprehensive benefits package
Alfasigma USA, Inc. is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Alfasigma USA, Inc. Please inform the HR Assistant if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here .
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)