Brink’s, Incorporated is the premier provider secure logistics solutions, including transportation, ATM servicing, currency processing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Customer Service Representative.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to the Brink’s customers on Brink’s products and services. The Customer Support Call Center is open from 5am to midnight, seven days a week and therefore will offer varying schedules.
• Receive and respond to escalations from the field
• Follow up as needed on field operations unresolved issues
• Document all calls in ticketing and tracking systems
• Respond to customer inquiries and provide data to customers within a required time frame
• Act as liaison between branches and customers
• Provide level one support and assistance to customers and field technical team
• Escalate to Tier to in the line of business when appropriate
• Research customer claims
• Ensure highest level of customer service on every call
• Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
• Minimum of 2 years experience working with Microsoft Excel, Word and Visio
• Minimum of 2 years call center experience
• Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.