Subcontracts Administrator, Mid
Provide subcontract administration support, including pre- and post-award subcontract administration within an internal subcontracts team, and maintain responsibility for soliciting and administering subcontracts, modifications, and task and delivery orders. Assist with the formulation of price strategy and price-to-win in conjunction with prime contract and project leads, review prime solicitation packages, and draft subcontract solicitation packages to support prime proposal. Conduct price analysis evaluation of subcontractor proposals and write subcontract price analysis narratives for prime contract proposals. Make entries into Booz Allen procurement systems, process task orders and modifications, and serve as the primary interface between Booz Allen and subcontractors in the pre- and post-award phase. Negotiate subcontract agreements, prepare small business subcontracting plans on proposal efforts, and ensure appropriate prime contract flow downs and firm or agency provisions are incorporated into subcontract agreements. Maintain subcontract files and ensure compliance with Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) requirements and the Booz Allen Procurement Manual. Work as part of a team and use effective communication in daily interactions with internal and external clients. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
* 3+ years of experience in specific subcontracts administration or procurement in support of U.S. government subcontracts
* Experience with creating file documentation in compliance with contractor purchasing system review (CPSR) requirements
* Experience in supporting proposals in a demanding and fast-paced environment for Defense, National Security, and Civil federal acquisitions
* Experience with negotiating various contract types, including Firm Fixed-Price (FFP), Firm-Fixed-Price Level-of-Effort (FFP LOE), Cost-plus-fixed-fee (CPFF) Term and Level of Effort (LOE), Time and Materials (T&M), and Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite Quantity Contracts (IDIQ) types
* Knowledge of federal acquisition regulations (FARs), General Services Administration (GSA) schedules, Government-wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), and IDIQ vehicles
* Bachelor's degree
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full time and part time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen's benefit programs, individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits.
Salary for this position is determined by various factors, including but not limited to, location, the candidate's particular combination of knowledge, skills, competencies and experience, as well as contract specific affordability and organizational requirements. The proposed salary range for this position is outlined below.
Colorado: $55,100 - $115,100 (annualized USD)
New York (including New York City): $58,600 - $140,700 (annualized USD)
We're an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change - no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- Mortgage Loans
- Procurement Management
- Purchasing Process