Mutual of America
Job Title: Withdrawal Call Center - Customer Service Associate
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Who We Are:
Mutual of America Financial Group ("Mutual of America") has specialized in providing retirement plan products and services to small and mid-sized corporations and non-profit organizations since 1945. Utilizing local offices with non-commissioned consultants, they offer a wide variety of retirement savings plans and services, including 401(k), 403(b), and 457(b) deferred compensation plans. Mutual of America also provides investment vehicles to individuals for their retirement and other long-term financial needs.
The telemarketing division is based out of Boca Raton, FL. We are split into three departments, 800-Line, Processing Center and Withdrawal Call Center. The telemarketing division manages all inbound calls from all clients and participants for Mutual of America. You’ll report into the Manager for the respective department and join a cohesive team that provides exceptional customer service.
- Primarily responsible for handling inbound calls from participants and contract holders via the Withdrawal Call Center
- Answer and process phone withdrawals accurately
- Validate withdrawal requests through the Withdrawal Call Center and submitting them to the Processing Center accurately and in a timely manner
- Perform on-line data entry based on validated phone requests
- Must be able to work from 8:00 AM to 7:30 PM, Monday to Friday
- Must be able to work Saturdays from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM with a rotating schedule
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- College degree
- At least one-year prior service experience
We offer a base salary, bonus potential in addition to outstanding benefits (which start on your first day of employment), including a comprehensive health plan, pension plan, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, vacation days and paid holidays.
Visit www.mutualofamerica.com/careers for additional details about life at Mutual of America. You can also follow us on Twitter: @mutualofamerica | Facebook: @mutualofamerica
Mutual of America Financial Group provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, or any other classification prohibited by applicable law.
- Customer Service
- Call Centers
- Data Entry