Assistant Project Manager to support in all construction efforts on projects in the St. Louis area. Projects may include market rate / luxury apartments, university housing with posibilites of more comercial work.
My client is a general contractor located in St. Louis with a family atmosphere. Flexible hours are offered so the best work can be completed. A very customer and client focused company that puts their people first. Focused on projects that are on the multifamily side with a good mix of renovation and ground up. This company supports a lot of great causes and gets involved into the St. Louis community, with great company events that gets their people involved as well.
- Coordinates with architects/designers and field personnel
- Builds a relationship with clients
- Leads project subcontractors
- Supports construction efforts
- Coordinate change orders, job site equipment, assist in preparation of estimates, and compile data to assist in analyzing project progress.
- Inspects and evaluates work for accuracy
Apply now and your resume will be considered within 24 hours
- 1-4 years of experience in construction
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or civil engineering
- Knowledge of St. Louis market
- Multifamily backgrond
- Ability to travel (50%)
- Driven person who enjoys working with clients
- Collaborative, team oriented
- $85,000-$95,000 in base salary
- Bonus earning potential
- 401K plus match
- Healthcare, dental and vision
- PTO package
- Mentorship from great leaders
- Room for growth
- Family atmosphere
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Attention To Detail
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management
- Subcontractors Relationship Management
- Team Working