The Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) provides supervisory oversight to Behavior Technicians. They consult, provide trainings, conduct behavioral evaluations of children with ASD, and direct behavioral plan development for clients. The BCBA acts as a clinical teacher who educates, observes, assesses, and supervises the educational activities and service delivery of Behavior Technicians.
- Conducts functional behavior assessments and educational assessments, accurately identifying the function of challenging behavior and socially valid, pivotal behaviors to target.
- Develops treatment plans that recommend individualized, evidence based behavioral strategies in a format accessible to family members, professionals, and insurance providers.
- Develops strong collaborative relationships and trains families, caregivers, and school staff to implement effective techniques across all environments, promoting progress and generalization.
- Provides ongoing supervision and training of behavior technicians, ensuring treatment integrity and supporting professional growth of technicians.
- Monitors progress and evaluates treatment effectiveness regularly, maintaining high rates of progress.
- Identifies behavior goals and intervention techniques utilizing non-aversive behavior change methods.
- Selects intervention and strategies according to the needs and desires and abilities of the individual, and prepares written behavior interventions and strategies, and support plans.
- Provides training to behavior technician staff.
- Completes reports and other paperwork within the established time frames.
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- Current Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), as certified by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA), as certified by the BACB, who is supervised by a BCBA
- Preferred experience providing behavior analytic programs in homes or schools
- Current CPR certification
- Commitment to excellence in applied behavior analysis
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray (as applicable per state and/or client requirement)
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in the English language may be required
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Use Statistical Method
Analyze Performance Report
Make Strategic Recommendation
Analyze Statistical Data