Kelly Services is seeking an experienced Strategic Initiatives Analyst for a permanent position onsite at a large national healthcare provider in Newark, NJ.
The Strategic Initiatives Analyst is a key contributor across a wide range of strategic projects. The Analyst is responsible for making significant contributions to project workstreams, conducting qualitative and quantitative data collection, performing analyses, and developing content to support enterprise strategic initiatives. The incumbent must be able to work well both independently and in groups, synthesize analyses into clear recommendations, and present complex topics to senior audiences. The role will:
- Develop content to support enterprise strategic initiatives
- Conduct research and perform qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Synthesize analyses into clear recommendations
- Present complex topics to team leads comfortably and effectively
- Develop charts or pages within a deck
- Develop strong, cross-functional working relationships.
- Manage successful knowledge transfer to business units to ensure proper implementation.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience with a top management consulting firm OR 2+ years’ experience conducting research and analyses in a business setting, designing actionable results.
- Understanding of analytical methodologies and business modeling.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and supporting software in a Windows based environment, including MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Should be knowledgeable in the use of intranet and internet applications.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate the ability to work well within a team.
- Must demonstrate strategic thinking (i.e., able to think about major industry trends including consumers, competitors, health care delivery system, impact of technology, impact of regulation, etc.).
- Must exhibit energetic, inquisitive, positive approach to problem solving.
- Must demonstrate time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities, deliver timely and accurate work products with a customer service focus, and respond with a sense of urgency as required.
- Must be client service focused with effective ability to empathize.
- Must possess ability to plan and execute work including research, competitive analysis, financial analysis.
- Must demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and apply learning to new situations. Must exhibit flexibility to change as appropriate.
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in large and small group settings.
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment and strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to ask probing questions and obtain thorough and relevant information.
- Proven analytical, research and problem-solving skills a must.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions with little need for direction and to function effectively as a team-oriented, self-starter working across cross-functional lines.
- Must be able to share own professional insights, expertise, and knowledge to develop critical thinking across the business.
- Must demonstrate professional and ethical business practices, adherence to company standards, and a commitment to personal and professional development.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Complex Problem Solving
Business Process Modeling