# 227 Shopping center:
Ashley CrossingStreet address:
2245 Ashley Crossing Dr Unit D
Title: Store Associate
Reports To: General Manager
Status: Hourly Part-Time or Full-Time/Non-Exempt
Job Summary: The Shoe Carnival Store Associate assists customers with selecting and purchasing merchandise and offers a Surprise in Store through excellent customer service.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greets and interacts with customers using Total Customer Service Standards.
- Follows all company policies and procedures, including Loss Prevention guidelines to deter theft.
- Unloads truck, moves merchandise, and maintains aisles and product displays.
- Performs cashier duties as assigned.
- Customer focused, excellent communication and listening skills, ability to learn and execute the concept.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking, must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times and up to 10 pounds continuously.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible associates highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
- Relocation Opportunities
Full-Time associates may be eligible for additional benefits including Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Leave), Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, and Life, Disability, and Voluntary Benefits.
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.