To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
501 East Camino Real
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Manager, Boca Raton Resort & Club
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts • Boca Raton, FL
Posted 1 month ago
The Boca Raton Resort & Club is seeking an Accounting Manager. This position will oversee and perform activities to support the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and General Accounting functions. The Accounting Manager will oversee the development and processes of accurate reports and account management.
What will I be doing?
- Supervise on property Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and General Accounting functions, ensuring the accuracy of all team processes to the various accounts
- Coordinate with shared services center and third-party service providers (outsourcing provider, auditors, state and local tax authorities, banks) to ensure all necessary information is compiled, reviewed, and approved.
- Interact with internal audit on findings from audit reviews and support resolution of findings
- Build and review accuracy of monthly financial statements for team heads, hotel management, corporate office, and owners, in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Uniform System of Accounts, and Hilton guidelines, and identify clearly any discrepancies
- Assist in maintaining and auditing internal financial controls (cash handling, inventories, capital expenditure, personnel time records, etc.)
- Assist and supervise team in preparation and review of budgets and forecasts/projections as required (Annual, Revised Annual, Monthly, and/or on Corporate/Owner's requests)
- Assist with maintaining adequate internal control over revenues, expenses, assets and liabilities of the hotel
- Participate in special projects, team training and development of junior team members, performance management, and evaluations of the team
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations on property and follow the correct procedures when required
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!