$14.25 to $15.00 hourly
We're looking for a self-starter who finds value working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, insurance providers, etc., so apply for this Medical Receptionist today if that sounds like you! Charismatic and detail-oriented Medical Receptionists might be interested in this job at a company working with OfficeTeam. This short-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Jacksonville, Florida area. You can provide customer service, over the phone and in-person, as the director of first impressions in this Medical Receptionist role. Don't wait - apply today!
How you will make an impact
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
- Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money in accordance with established procedures
- Administrating various files and providing general office duties, e.g. faxing, data entry, scanning, etc.
- Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
- Supporting patients with client forms
- Tend to patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Highly-responsive to telephone calls in a detail-oriented and effective manner within minimum rings
- Helping out in the management of patient medical records
For immediate consideration apply online today. For more information or questions regarding this Medical Receptionist opening, call our office at
and ask for Danielle Wisniewski.
- High School Diploma required, A.S. Degree in healthcare/related field preferred
- 1+ year of experience as a Medical Receptionist
Able to work overtime (9am - 7pm Monday through Friday schedule)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Expertise in Answering Inquiries
- Proficiency in Document Scanning
- Solid understanding of Answering Multi-Line Phone System
- In this position, you should have experience with insurance billing and an electronic medical record system, as well as social media platforms
- Incoming phone call management skills required
If you're interested and immediately available for this contract position, do not hesitate -- Apply Today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Receptionist
for more information.