*This position must sit onsite in Austin, TX
Provides expert advice and highly complex level 3 troubleshooting support for account(s) or assigned area for issues with limited or without established processes and procedures; ensures resolution or independently determines and implements plan for resolution. May act in a lead capacity in assigned areas to meet client needs or issues; acts as a member of the information management team at client sites. Designs, recommends and implements strategies for meeting client needs. Provides work direction and mentoring for less experienced personnel.
Essential Job Functions
- Interfaces with end users to independently resolve problems concerning system function(s) which have been escalated through a problem ticket process and generally are outside of established processes and procedures. Reviews assessments of diagnostic information and determines alternatives.
- Coordinates, oversees and/or conducts install, move, add, and change (ICMS) activities based for complex activities including integrated equipment and systems. Acts as the point of contact in various leveraged accounts and locations. Communicates with vendors, clients, and/or product line/service representatives as the point of contact in response to service requests.
- Provides expert technical advise and input in developing and creating new service offerings or technologies, such as, working with desktop engineering teams on the development of the standard operating environment (SOE) for the account(s) and other related activities to ensure that client needs are met in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Provides guidance and training to client population on system and products to eliminate recurring errors and where appropriate, provides recommendations for improvements.
- Maintains currency regarding technological, process and/or other advances, specifically in line of service, to ensure team performance and to achieve team objectives.
- Provides data for daily metric reporting. Provides systems software and hardware documentation and assesses system information where appropriate. Recommends and implements enhancements in order to ensure efficiencies.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Provides technical services or acts as a lead in support of project work; works with project teams to implement defined technical activities, such as enhancing or designing solutions for customers, creating new scripts and diagnostic tools to resolve problems and conducting transition or transformation activities for new accounts. Communicates in representing the service delivery organization as the client interface from problem identification to problem resolution. Establishes and builds client relationships.
Primary Skills : Windows 7, 10. SAP ERP Finance Support, VM Ware
Responsibilities include :
- Setup new lease roll desktop/laptops install Windows, drivers, software and data transfer.
- Assist in RMA repairs Xerox, Dell, Toshiba, HP.
- Experience in Ticketing systems like Remedy, Service Now.
- Troubleshoot SAP accounts and connectivity issues, Migrate computers and users to new AD domain, troubleshoot Citrix connectivity issues, Support Pointsec and Bitlocker encryption.
- Assist network printer connectivity order supplies and repairs as necessary.
- Experience in VMware, Vsphere , create Windows VM troubleshoot connectivity add to VM as requested, troubleshoot 2 VPN clients setup assist in RSA setup, Onenote.
- Desktop Support users through phone, email, instant message and walk-ups.
- Created users accounts maintained permissions and assisted in password resets.
Server (Computer Science)