Summit Hills Dining Team is currently accepting applications for a Full Time cook with experience in preparing high-quality food from scratch according to standardized recipes and instructions.
This position will have the opportunity to work in various stations on the cooking line during meal service. Example: Grill, Sauté & Expo. Cooks also participate in menu planning, recipe development and sanitation programs under the supervision of our Executive Chef.
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years experience in a similar position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold conditions associated with a kitchen facility, normal kitchen noise levels).
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Full Time Positions receive - 21 days of PTO your first year + PTO Payout Program - request up to 50% of earned/unused PTO for payout EVERY pay period. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Education Reimbursement and 401k with match.
Part-Time Positions receive - PTO & 401k