Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
*One year previous experience preferred - additional training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
**Must meet qualifying criteria and hired between September 1 and September 30, 2019 to be eligible for Holiday/Retention Bonus
We have weekend hours available with competitive pay including hourly rate increase on weekends and benefits. Weekend hours are flexible whether you want to work Saturday and Sunday ever week or every other. Great for students, retirees or those who need extra income. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/690
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.