Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
OfficeTeam is currently seeking a temporary to hire Customer Service Representative. The hours for this position are Monday-Friday 11:30am-8pm. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the following:
- Providing strong customer service to patients on behalf of our clients’ copay assistance programs
- Respond to inbound phone calls and claims from patients, physicians, and pharmacies
- Extreme focus on patient empathy and the consumer experience
- Refer requests for escalation as needed
- Provide input and feedback to Quality Management and Training
- Perform other duties as required
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Experience with insurance verification, explanation of benefits or prior authorization is a must have
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Medical Billing experience is preferred
- Enthusiastic attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
If interested, email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
! Thank you!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative.
Explanation Of Benefits (Eob)