MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The commercial team is the bedrock of our sales organization, generating the highest revenue and acting as the key to the success of our client. As a Sales Manager, you will scale and codify the already successful commercial team.
Our client enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The client captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust our client to power their customer reality. With our client, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
- Hire, train and manage an accomplished team of full cycle Account Executives
- Develop and coach the sales, product, and industry skills of each team member
- Motivate team members and drive high performance through leadership
- Regularly report on both team and individual Results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- 2+ Years Experience building and managing a high performing software sales teams
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as a manager and individual contributor
- Proven track record of success
- Experience managing and improving full cycle Account Executive KPIs
- High level of business acumen and understanding of how revenue leaders think
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Customer Interaction Management