Superintendent – Food Processing.
• Oversee the performance of Production employees
• Provide remedial measures for non – conforming practices
• In charge of conducting technical training and propose succession planning
• Support Machinery maintenance and Equipment calibration
• Verify compliance with food safety, GMP, USDA, SOP policies.
• Manage work schedules for direct reports
• Monitor the work processes and flow closely to ensure consistency, quality, and efficiency in the production department
• Project Management capabilities requires
• Ability to interpret financial implications for the company – overheads, yields, throughputs and labor costs.
• Execute process forecasting through machinery upgrades and vendor changes.
• MS office proficiency and SAP knowledge is preferred
• 3+ in supervisor experience.
• Food manufacturing experience highly preferred.
• Bachelor degree
Sap Knowledge Warehouse
Good Manufacturing Practices