The Superintendent focused on Healthcare, Industrial or Retail projects will be responsible for planning and coordinating project start up through final walk throughs and handoffs. This is a highly visible role overseeing project update meetings, working closely with project teams, and keeping key stakeholders informed.
Our client located in downtown Indianapolis has been in business almost 100 years providing expansive construction management, design build, and general contracting services to clients in a variety of markets. They have a strong staff with good tenure due to a dedication to training, clear career development, and excellent benefits/bonus potential.
Their productivity team is dedicated to giving all of their employees regardless of level the tools they need to succeed. Also, in order to have assure they stay ahead of the competition there is continued education opportunities for interested employees.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee project start up while working with PMs and Operations Managers
- Manage material requests, equipment rentals, and supply delivery throughout project
- Conduct meetings with major subcontractors
- Monitor on site safety and assure logs are in order
- Collect and process daily activity reports
- Train field personnel in necessary construction methods, operation of equipment, and safety procedures
- 5+ years of construction management experience
- Experience running projects in the Healthcare market larger than $30m
- OSHA 30 Hour Certification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidates will be offered:
- Top notch training program
- Clear career progression
- Generous compensation from $65k-$100k+
- Strong bonus structure based on project performance
- Continued education reimbursement
- The opportunity to work on complex and exciting project
Apply now or contact me directly!
5+ years of construction management experience
Experience running projects in the Healthcare market larger than $30m
OSHA 30 Hour Certification
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)