ArcBest® is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest team? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Student Worker, Supply Chain and Procurement to join the ArcBest team. The Student Worker, Supply Chain and Procurement supports the Technology Research & Development Supply Chain and Procurement team by performing administrative tasks including invoice processing, asset tracking, and monthly reporting on project costs.
Your contribution may include:
* Review customer terms, paperwork, and shipment details to ensure accurate invoicing.
* Manage customer account balances and identify delinquent payment situations.
* Resolve customer disputes and rejections and perform root cause analysis with invoice transmission.
* Resolve account past due issues, billing disputes, misapplied payments, and other requests, as needed, to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices.
* Image supplier invoices and index for payment processing and records storage.
* Prepare and submit Accounts Payable (AP) invoices.
* Update monthly spreadsheets on Maintenance.
* Submit invoices to customers and track until final payment is received.
* Track receivables through to completion.
* Communicate with customers and vendors about issued PO's and quote requests.
* Run monthly reports on project costs.
* Enter component pricing and supplier information for Bill of Material (BOM) lists.
* Organize electronic procurement folders.
* Reconcile monthly asset inventory and send to ArcBest Accounting.
* Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As a Student Worker, Supply Chain and Procurement, you will be a member of the ArcBest Technology Research & Development team in Fort Smith, AR. This is a part-time, casual position that will average fewer than 30 hours per week. Typical work hours are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday, with flexibility when working around the student's class schedule.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Currently pursuing a college degree.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Other Requirements: A successful candidate for this role will be committed to providing excellent customer experience to internal and external customers. They will be self-motivated and perform all tasks with the highest level of integrity. They demonstrate strong communication skills as they interface with customers and a cross-functional team.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Student Worker, Supply Chain and Procurement
or call us at
. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.
- Accounts Payable
- Asset Tracking
- Customer Experience
- Hardworking And Dedicated