Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
This job is responsible for providing a wide range of advanced, confidential, and sensitive administrative and general support duties for Management level jobs.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manage the general office administration and support for supervisor. This includes but is not limited to taking care of administrative details; managing, analyzing, and processing complex information requests; greeting visitors, ascertain nature of business, and directing visitors to appropriate person; preparing reports and presentation materials such as charts, graphs, overheads utilizing Power Point, Harvard Graphics, etc.; recording minutes and notes and commitments made by supervisor or staff during meetings; arranging for implementation or staff follow up; and anticipating and preparing materials needed by supervisor.
2. Read, prioritize, and route incoming communications and correspondence. This includes but is not limited to receiving and screening telephone calls and email; providing information to callers/senders or routing calls/email to appropriate person for action; and copying, distributing, mailing, and filing all correspondence and confidential materials.
3. Manage outgoing communications and correspondence. This includes but is not limited to placing outgoing telephone calls; composing and typing correspondence from direction, dictation, or knowledge of company policies and procedures; and making/filing copies of correspondence or other printed matter.
4. Maintain Executive's daily appointment calendar. This includes but is not limited to scheduling and coordinating appointments, meetings, and conferences; preparing meeting agendas, keeping and distributing minutes; and reserving conference rooms & making reservations for luncheon meetings and hotel reservations for visitors.
5. Organize, schedule and coordinate business travel. This includes but is not limited to coordinating on and off-site meetings (this may include attending meetings and publishing minutes); processing and tracking travel expenses and check requests; and making travel and lodging arrangement as needed.
6. Contact other senior management staff to gather and prepare reports for the Executive's use in discussions and meetings with executive staff members and outside individuals. Handle a variety of matters involving contact with various departmental staff. Monitor status of department work to resolve issues within scope of authority.
7. Maintain and distribute all organization information, communications, and office supplies for assigned departments. Maintain and compile various department reports and logs, including but not limited to recording minutes, notes, and commitments; arranging for implementation or follow up; and preparing special or one-time reports, summaries or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources.
8. May compute annual operating budget for unit covering expenses such as salary, travel, supplies, etc.
9. Assist other administrative positions within the division or unit.
10. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
11. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
12. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
13. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
This job works under general supervision to complete job responsibilities and relies on previous experience and judgment to assist management with daily activities and projects in accordance with the Company's policies, practices, and procedures and applicable regulations to achieve objectives of the department. The incumbent is expected to apply a high level of confidentiality and integrity in the execution of duties due to the nature of work and high level information and data to which one has access. One makes high level contacts of a complex and confidential nature both inside and outside the company.