We have a 6 month initial contract position for a Genesys Engineer. Key details are below, but the Genesys Engineer will work for a large Telecom company to provide support for highly demanding client’s environments. Genesys Engineer will be a highly visible role where you will be dedicated as part of the support team to oversee the functionality of the solution in its entirety.
If interested in this Genesys Engineer role, or any other Engineering opportunities in the Cary, Raleigh, and Durham area please send a resume to Fabrizio Solari, Professional Recruiter via Email blocked - click to apply and Holly Schmitz, Account Manager via Email blocked - click to apply. Register to receive job alerts that match your criteria from Apex via URL blocked - click to apply and contact me if you see one you’d like to pursue that you’re at least 80% qualified for!
Apex Systems is Looking for Genesys Engineers!
Our client is looking for Genesys support engineers who are well versed in contact center solutions (CCS) technologies and willing to be part of the team to provide operational support for a highly demanding Genesys environment.
- Experience managing and supporting call center applications in an enterprise wide network
- Extensive knowledge of call center environments and voice portal routing with specific knowledge and experience with Genesys call center applications such as SIP, URS, GVP and eServices
- Call/Voice Recording Experience (NiCE or GIR)
- Solid understanding of basic networking (Cisco); firewalls; server management (Windows/LINUX); VMWare; SAN (NetApp); and database technologies
- Experience with call center environments running on CISCO UCCM
Desired Experience, Education/Certs:
- 5+ years of working experience in an Enterprise Genesys environment
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other computer related disciplines.
- Contact center related professional certifications
If interested, please send your resume to Fabrizio Solari at Email blocked - click to apply!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Server (Computer Science)