If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at or feel free to reach me at
612-246-3934 ext 7113
This is Karan, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis.
Job Title: Regional Commercial Project Lead
Location: Chicago, IL - 60606
Duration: up to 12 months
What you will do
As Regional Commercial project lead, this individual will lead all Customer contractual changes required to deliver the Retail Legal Entity Review (LER) and all related dependencies to OneSensormatic and other strategic programs (Including the Global Contract Repository)
How you will do it
- The Regional Commercial project lead will deliver all customer contractual and commercial changes in the Region related to the program and report into OneSensormatic RPO and Regional LER Program leader using best practice Project management skills and building strong intercompany relationships. As the Subject Matter Expert in large scale contractual change management, you will be hands on in successfully delivering the change to ensure minimal business and financial impact
- Coordinate with the OneSensormatic RPO's and Regional Sales function on all activities, customer contractual change and communication related to the implementation of the program. Engage with your Regional Program Owner peers to ensure delivery and alignment as the Global program progresses through key milestones. Support the LER activities in the Region as it relates to Change Management & Training
- Establish and manage the overall Regional governance framework and calendar. Lead the planning, and coordination, tracking, actions, outcomes and meetings of:
- LER related Program meetings in the Region related to Commercial contract change
- All customer Stakeholder Meetings and escalation to Regional and Global sales leadership
- Partner to drive internal communications and messaging related to LER program for both direct and indirect channels
- Recruitment and engagement of key Sensormatic and Corporate resource to include resource planning and scheduling
- Ensure the consistency of execution within the region to meet or exceed commitments.
- Analyze , categorize and document completion customer master data and contract change.
- Report out on KPIs, Engagement, Escalations, dependencies
- Support on most complex customer engagements and negotiations and escalate internally where necessary to legal and sales leadership
- Produce dashboards and communications between Internal Stakeholders and Steerco
- Ensure key milestones are met with an eye toward risk mitigation and effective performance management. Ensure customer negotiation impact is delivered in line with LER business case and controlled
- Provide training and change management to ensure ongoing process and data change is considered
What we look for
- Commercial background with 10+ years of global business and project related experience
- Change Management and Implementation experience is strongly desired, not required
- Master owner of regional delivery processes for global product companies and knowledge of contractual arrangements and negotiation. Including all types of sales channels and go to market strategies
- Have personally led or supported large regional and multi- functional programs. Programs including business re-organization or major operational change experience is strongly desired.
- 5+ years' work-related experience managing large-scale, enterprise transformation programs
- Proven track record of working with cross-functional business leaders to achieve global objectives
- A strong background in understanding Commercial and legal processes and practices
- Experience building and executing on global strategic initiatives
- International experience with the ability to think across disciplines, cultures, and scenarios
- Proven track record of working with cross-functional business leaders to achieve difficult objectives
I would really appreciate if you can refer or help to someone sharing this job. Have a wonderful day!
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Change Management