The Registered Nurse \u2013 Float Pool is responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice. The Registered Nurse \u2013 Float Pool also directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care in the Med/Surg/Telemetry Unit, and other units as assigned. The Registered Nurse is directly responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients. He / She communicates with physician about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment. #LI-JS1Qualifications ADDITIONAL EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Current and valid state RN License.
2. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. Current ACLS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
4. Basic Arrhythmia within 90 days of hire
5. Minimum one year as a staff nurse preferred.
6. Completion of Critical Care Course preferred
7. Previous Acute Care hospital experience preferred.
8. Ventilator Management experience preferred.
9. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Staff RN Union - 12hr - SRMC Nursing Admin (Telemetry)
Registered Nurse Certified