Bilingual Data Specialist (Italian) – Austin, TX
For a quicker response, please apply and also email all inquiries directly to: URL blocked - click to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship!
Pay Rate = $18.52/hour W2
Hours/Type = Full-Time/Contract – W2
Duration: ~12 Months/1 Year
Shift/Days/Hours: Standard/M – F
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Bilingual Data Specialist (Italian) for one of our top clients in Austin, TX.
As a Bilingual Data Specialist (Italian) with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for travelling internationally while collecting/analyzing proprietary/confidential data!
- MUST be bilingual in English and Italian.
- MUST have a valid U.S., Italian, or E.U. passport to travel internationally.
- MUST be able to travel internationally 50% to 75% of the time.
- MUST be able to walk for extended periods of time while collecting/analyzing proprietary/confidential data (up to 8 hours/day when traveling internationally).
- MUST possess experience using a Mac and/or iPhone.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience working with large datasets.
- Critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- Organization/attention to detail.
- Ability to follow instructions and protocols.
- Internet research skills and experience (resourcefulness).
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies.
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career.
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center, including accredited courses to obtain IT certifications, as well as PDU-approved courses.
- Weekly pay.
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire.*
Refer a friend!
•Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor. (18.52)
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving