CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients’ capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged – it’s expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build – not just talk.
Does that sound like you? If so, let’s connect.
As a member of North Highland’s Business Analysis team, you’ll bring skills and capabilities to help clients make key decisions around how to recognize, formalize, and implement change. We combine our resource-based skills with analytic tools and data to consistently, creatively, and accurately drive sustainable results for our clients. With a focus on building capacity, capability, and community, you’ll be a member of a team of high-caliber business analysts – providing the training and coaching our clients need to sustainably enhance performance.
Why North Highland? Our employee ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We’ll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we’ll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level.
At North Highland, you’re not a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients.
We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table. Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here.
This is a Lead Business Analyst role with responsibility for leading our clients' efforts in implementing multiple IT project initiatives with our oil and gas clients in Houston.
Exciting work you will do:
- Work cross-functionally with key business partners to help establish strategic goals and objectives, project objectives, and set expectations on functional scope
- Facilitate meetings with project stakeholders to determine project and application requirements
- Analyze the organization's business model and define its policies and market approaches
- Elicitation of business and user requirements needed to conduct current state analysis
- Review user stories, system requirements, business rules, and scenario documentation to verify they meet business requirements
- Design business process to articulate functional specifications and standardize the organization's workflows
- Analyze systems and understand business rules required for IT project initiatives
- Support development of project plans, project implementation, and post-implementation support
- Manage stakeholder needs and expectations, and communicate effectively for ongoing project progress visibility
- Attend daily scrums to ensure project roadmap is on track and proper organizational alignment is in place
- Determine a prioritization of functional scope and work with delivery teams to set Agile sprint plans and release schedules
- Responsible for backlog grooming and reporting, defect management, and risk monitoring
- Requirements Gathering
- Meeting Facilitation
- Process Design
What you will need:
- 10+ years of experience in business analysis, system analysis and design, or infrastructure design/development/support
- Proven experience in a lead role with the ability to mentor/coach team
- Previous oil and gas working experience
- Agile Delivery - user story development and backlog grooming
- Experience working with C-Suite and communicating cross-functionally
- Highly motivated and driven with ability to think strategically and take on initiatives
- Able to work in fast-pace, changing environment
- Attention to detail and proven analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate with both internal and external partners
- Bachelor's degree required
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
Click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Lead Business Analyst to apply
North Highland is a leading change and transformation consulting firm, recognized for its deep expertise and collaborative, action-oriented approach. Invested in our client’s success and powered by the belief that everything begins and ends with people, we bring together the brightest minds to create positive change and transform businesses through customer, workforce and operational lenses.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., and regularly named a best place to work, North Highland is an employee-owned firm with more than 5,000 consultants worldwide and 65+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Lead Business Analyst), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Lead Business Analyst and connect with us on 1411069969054, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Lead Business Analyst and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Lead Business Analyst.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Scrum (Software Development)