Bilingual Spanish Customer Support Representatives
Volvo Roadside Assistance, Rockleigh, NJ
Percepta LLC specializes in creating customer loyalty for their clients across the globe. Delivered in multiple channels, speaking multiple languages, we bring over 17 years of customer service experience across each market we support.
We are looking to hire passionate, professional customer service representatives. Our client, Volvo Car USA, is one of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers and they are synonymous with quality, style and luxury. The safety and satisfaction of their customers is of paramount importance.
If you feel that you have what it takes to join the Percepta team and are ready to represent our client’s brand and passion for excellence apply now at URL blocked - click to apply.
Pay rate total of $18.00 per hour, which is inclusive of a $16.00 per hour base pay plus a $2.00 bilingual premium, with competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, tuition reimbursement program, and much more.
- Bilingual Spanish and English Required
- Coordinate towing and roadside services for owners
- Provide highest level of customer support through omni-channel solution (voice calls, emails, chat, and SMS)
- Answer questions to Volvo Car owners and prospects about product purchase or familiarization
- Authority to handle customers who contact Volvo to facilitate resolution of their issues
- Make all reasonable efforts to ensure customer satisfaction
- Escalate issues to senior team members
- Responsible for proper documentation and coding in Volvo proprietary software
- Advise of any trends or concerns with customer handling (or product/service related issues) to the Customer Care Center Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader and/or appropriate Field Manager for action
- Complete additional tasks/projects as needed
- Roadside dispatching or emergency call response experience is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Proficient with use of technology, systems, and software
- Ability to utilize a PC to communicate with others
- People-oriented and great at building relationships
- Broad knowledge of the automotive business preferred
- Works independently using both logic and intuition to reach appropriate conclusions
- Displays a strong customer focus, awareness, and sensitivity with the ability to gain trust and respect of colleagues and customers
- Makes appropriate decisions and exhibits sound judgment
- Listens to others and respects differences of opinion
- Analyze data, track trends, and retrieve relevant information to complete a task
- High School Required, College Degree a plus
- The center is a 24/7/365 operation, schedule flexibility is a plus
- Full-time and Part-time schedules are available
- Shift differential pay of $1.00/hr will be paid to those who work between the hours of 8:00PM-6:00AM ET.
- Position includes a paid training period, and recurrent or new product training is provided as needed
- Center location is at Volvo Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ
- Training will be M-F, 9am-6pm for a duration of approx. 2 weeks.
Resolve Customer Issue